Step inside the maker community and join us for modeling and printing your own 3D products! Design a key ring, figurine, Mine craft model, jewelry charm, mini-robot or whatever your imagination. Then 3D model and print it to take it home with you!
3D-printing is revolutionizing product design and manufacture. Join the movement, gain new insights into this incredible technology, and – best of all – go home with a unique object that you created.
An Intense hands-on workshop will take students through the process of designing, modeling by using software program such TINKERCAD and BLENDER and printing their own figures WITH THE 3D MACHINE.
The course covers:
Introduction to 3D-printing technologies
Overview of materials
Introduction to 3D-modeling software and exporting
3D-design and modeling
Uploading and 3D-printing your design
- AGE GROUP: 10-18
- LEVEL: LVL 1 – 8 (BEGINNER, ELEMENTARY, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCE)
- COURSE DURATION: 1.5hour PER CLASS / 10 CLASSES PER LEVEL
- Contact us to review the course outline and curriculum
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ECA/CCA/ASA/EDP classes in school
- Regular classes in our centers (weekdays & weekend)
- Private classes
- Camp during school break and holidays
- Birthday party
- Open house, workshop