1)- CODINGLAB – AGE 6-9 & 10-16
Our future generations need a head start on digital literacy. As there is a need for kids to explore coding, we are providing a fun platform for them to learn more about technology, digital communication and logical thinking. Equipping our kids with tools that they need to succeed in tomorrow’s world is our goal.
One of the best ways to get kids attention for coding is to introduce it to them through things that they already enjoy, such as Video games, Animation, App. And then asking them if they’d be interested in learning how to make it rather than just passively play. To this end 3 MAJOR CODING COURSES/TOOLS WILL BE REVIEWED:
-Micro:bit coding experiments
TO RUN OUR CLASSES:
– We use a combination of graphical and writing coding platforms such as:
* Code.g *Arcade *MICRO:BIT *MICROSOFT MAKECODE *kitten editor and Scratch Junior (FOR YOUNGER AGES)
As our creative coding learning platform for kids from age 6-9 and 10-16 to precisely empower them to become creators, and coders. We provide 2D – 3D graphical coding tools with innovative subjects-across STEAM, CODELAB and curriculum.
Our CODINGLAB CLASSES WITH PROJECT BASE LEARNING
– 24 projects based on ANIMATION and LIFE stories
– 20 GAMES Code PROJECTS
– 20 Logic Lab and experiments projects
Kids will learn basic coding blocks, drawing board and music tool and create story-based, tool-based and life-oriented projects with interesting story scenes, clear instructions and explanations to stimulate student’s curiosity and imagination, and cultivate their hands- on ability and interdisciplinary creative thinking.
• Being familiar with the computer and coding languages
• Learn to use the coding blocks, writing blocks
• Create fun projects by using the drawing board and music tool
• Create story-based, tool-based and life-oriented projects with imagination.
* Make some AI games, face recognition, chatbot, AR games and more advanced games (depending on level)
* Share and play on mobile devices by scanning the QR code.
2) – KODU GAMEMAKER – AGE 6-10
Your kid loves playing video games? You are annoyed and worried this could have a bad effect on his/her way to behave. We can turn his/her passion for games into a useful educational process, by making your kid learn coding to create his/her own game, code and play simultaneously, share it with friends and family to play.
Kodu GameMaker is a visual programming language we use for creating games with kids. The programming language is entirely icon-based making it easy to explore advance game design concept in a direct and intuitive manner. We use this to create coding tool to teach kids how to perceive numeric, develop logical thinking with tangible steps, problem solving, and creativity as well as programming.
HOW WE RUN OUR CLASSES
Review of the tools the platform offers and the programming languages
Making basic 3D video games by using the fundamentals, the coding concepts such as loops, variables and constructors
Game project base
Upgrade of game designed
And one of the best way to get kids excited is to allow them to create stuffs on their own. In our classes we enable kids to do so, his in every 2nd lesson
PROJECT BASE LEARNING
a- SIMPLE GAME TUTORIAL , b- Creating a Maze Game, c- Simple Shooting Game and many more…
The course considerably help kids to develop algorithmic thinking, practically discover creativity skills and imagination. By moving from simple to complex and accomplishing interesting practical tasks a child will be able to learn various opportunities of this environment, make sure that the process of game development, indeed, is fascinating and even exciting!
During Kodu GameMaker course kids will:
- learn coding, programming and game design
- learn to apply gained knowledge on practice creating gaming objects and worlds
- develop problem solving skills and decision structuring
- develop planning, algorithmic and spatial thinking skills
- A great option to make first steps in developing his own virtual game and world
- AGE GROUP: 6-9 & 10-16
- projects base: 6 projects per level
- COURSE DURATION: 1 – 1.5 hour PER CLASS
- Contact us to review the course outline
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ECA/CCA/ASA/EDP classes in school
- Regular classes in our centers (weekdays & weekend)
- Private classes
- Camp during school break and holidays
- Birthday party
- Open house, workshop