We use a graphical programming such as code.g, Scratch 2.0, kitten editor as our creative coding learning platform for kids to precisely empower them to become creators, and coders. We provide 2D graphical coding tools with innovative subjects-across STEAM, CODELAB and curriculum.
With 24 projects based on ANIMATION, LIFE and GAME CREATION, students will learn basic coding blocks, drawing board and music tool and create story-based, tool-based and life-oriented projects with interesting story scenes, clear instructions and explanations to stimulate student’s curiosity and imagination, and cultivate their hands- on ability and interdisciplinary creative thinking.
What your Kids will learn?
• Learn programming with graphical code, being familiar with the computer and coding softwares as code.g, Scratch 2.0, kitten editor and Scratch Junior
• Learn to use the basic coding blocks and code logic by building blocks
• Create fun projects by using the drawing board and music tool
• Create story-based, tool-based and life-oriented projects with imagination.
* Make some AI games, face recognition, chatbot, AR games and more advanced games (depending on level)
* Share and play on mobile devices by scanning the QR code.
- AGE GROUP: 9-16
- 24 projects base: 5 projects per level
- COURSE DURATION: 1 – 1.5 hour PER CLASS
- Contact us to review the course outline
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ECA/CCA/ASA/EDP classes in school
- Regular classes in our centers (weekdays & weekend)
- Private classes
- Camp during school break and holidays
- Birthday party
- Open house, workshop