Is the proven best coding platform for very young kids. With a series of activities to introduce ScratchJr to the young learner, teaching them how to use it to create interactive games and stories.
What your Kids will learn?
- Animated genres: a project concept to allow kids to code their own personal creations using creativity.
- Re-creating playground games: projects to use coding tools to create familiar playground games.
- Reinforcing literacy and mathematical concepts: projects that reinforce literacy and mathematics principles of uppercase and lowercase letters and cardinality of number.
- AGE GROUP: 5-8
- 12 projects base: 4 projects per level
- COURSE DURATION: 1 hour PER CLASS
Contact us to review the course outline
- Drive across the City. Students pick a background and a character, and use a motion block to code a car drive across the city.
- Run a Race. Students use the speed block to speed up or slow down a character.
- Sunset. Students learn how to make a character disappear.
- Moonrise after sunset. Students learn how to add a new page to change scene.
- Spooky forest. Students make multiple characters with their own scripts.
- Dribble a basketball. Students learn how to use the repeat block to dribble a basketball.
- Dance party. Students use sound and motion blocks and a start again block to make characters dance.
- Meet and Greet. Students use the envelope to send a message from one character to another.
- Conversation. Students send multiple messages among characters using different colored envelopes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ECA/CCA/ASA/EDP classes in school
- Regular classes in our centers (weekdays & weekend)
- Private classes
- Camp during school break and holidays
- Birthday party
- Open house, workshop